March 20, 2013
Work has not allowed a huge amount of time for framing based adventures in recent times, but have managed to get a couple more bits done. I managed to clean up and re-glaze the charity shop frame I smashed a while back and the double mount looks pretty good.
I decided I was unhappy with the frame I painted a while back so gave it a bit of a clean up and went over the paint where it was patchy, realised the main issue was the matt paint made it look dull so after a bit of research I found some satin acrylic and gave it a couple of coats, looks much nicer now.
The office walls are looking a little less bare. I’ve started working on a couple of more challenging refurbs which I’ll photograph when done, annoyingly I forgot to take any pictures before I started.
I am Bob. This is my blog. It is an outlet and a substitute for real life. It contains my art, photography, illustration and thoughts on mental health (I deal with anxiety on a pretty much constant basis).
Help fund my existence. Buy my stuff (t-shirts, art prints, stock images & graphics)